Friday, July 22, 2022

Simple Summer Salad of Cabbage

This is all I want to eat when it's hot out.  I think it would probably work well with grated carrots or beets but I havent tested it... yet.  Because it's summer and it's too hot, I mix everything in one bowl, the same bowl that I will serve it in.


Simple Cabbage Salad

quantity depends on size of cabbage


1 medium to large head of cabbage, sliced thin

2 tablespoons lemon juice

2 tablespoons olive oil

1 tablespoon dijon

1 1/2 teaspoons honey

salt

If your cabbage was small, then you might want to half the ingredients.  You can mix the dressing in the bowl first and add your cabbage or add the cabbage first and spoon the ingredients over it, then mix together or use a small bowl to mix the dressing first.


No comments:

Post a Comment